Free Standard Shipping in the US on orders over $50
So Kanada Pro Model Kendama, by Sweets
"So Kanada is a Sweets Kendamas Pro!
So has been a part of the Sweets family since 2018 repping Sweets Japan. He's had a Champ Mod in the past for winning the Kendama World Cup, but it is finally time for him to have his own Pro Model!!
So is one of the most honed competitors in kendama. The first Japanese player to win KWC, the first player to take back-to-back MKO wins, and more."
- Amped shape
- Beech / Padauk / Maple sarado
- Maple / Padauk ken
- Balance Bevel in Base Cup
- SOK signature engraving
- Matcha engraving on underbird
- 62mm diameter
- Padauk / Ash / Beech
- Sticky Clear or Cushion Clear tama finish
- Metal Spinner Bead, Replacement String and signature sticker pack
Sweets Amped Kendama design/specs:
- Larger diameter tama - 62mm
- Larger tama hole bevel - 23mm
- Updated stall angles
- Larger cups
- Thicker stall points
- More aggressive sarado shape
- Sharper ring stall
- Lower profile handle stall