Splice Series Kendama, version 4 - by Sweets
Product description by manufacturer Sweets Kendamas:
"This new series of BOOST kendamas are a study of wood. How it looks, plays, and feels. We are using the Splice Series as an opportunity to experiment and test new combinations and styles. This Splice Series is produced in limited quantities overseas."
Boost Splice Ken
- Spike: Maple with vertical Walnut stripe
- Sarado: Maple with Purpleheart stripe
- Balance Bevel in Base Cup
- Splice engraving on underbird stall
- Boost Tama
- Cushion Clear tama finish
- Wood layers (top to bottom):
- SixFinger String
- Metal Spinner Bead, Replacement String and Splice Sticker
Description of the Boost Shape Ken by manufacturer:
"The Decade Mod was the first Sweets Kendama to introduce a new shape in years. The extreme playability of this new design meant it had to be brought over into other products we offer. With some tweaks we are proud to offer the BOOST to the world. The BOOST is pretty much a PRIME on steroids. The cups are slightly bigger, stalls more pronounced, and there is a balance bevel in the bottom cup to make lunars slap with ease. BOOST tamas are also slightly larger to help improve play and match the bigger cups."